Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

Subject - happiness in your tough circumstances

Subject - happiness in your tough circumstances
Hai All

happiness in your tough circumstances

Most of you have probably heard of this known statement defined, " I will be happy when I get out of this situation or this type of circumstance, or this relationship, job, or I will be glad when I get away from this group of people!"

Whenever one focuses on the "When" in the difficult situation, it brings just brings more unhappines because "when" is always in the future tense, and not in the now stage, which the circumstance doesn't never change at all!


To change the difficult circumstance, change begins with you and your focus! In other words, change your outlook about the situation!
Change your focus off the difficult circumstances, and focus your thoughts on good things! For example," If you are in a circumstance with a difficult person or an a challenge, focus your thoughts and say within yourself, " This situation has already changed for the good! There is already good out of this situation! There is already an abundance of blessings out of this difficult situation!" Focus and act that it has already happened and you will begin to feel so good! It might take work,but you will find so much happiness while focusing on those things! The situation will change!

With me, I wish that I could have known this in my earlier years! It has done so much in my own life right now! I am glad of discovering this now!

Find your happiness

In order to find your happiness, focus and think about the things that you love, which are in you, and concentrate on those things! This is where your happiness come from, the inward you, which is in your heart !When you focus on the things that you love, you will find your happiness!




I will say again that, " The things that you have a great love for and have great passions for in your heart , this is what defines your happiness!

For examples," Like if you love to travel, " Focus on different places that you will love to go!" If you love to watch football or soccer, " Focus and when the season starts, get to a the nearest television!" If you love to write," Focus on the things that you love to write about in order to be a blessing to lives of other people!" If you have a love and a passion for outdoors and hunting, " Focus and get a vision of your self in the outdoors and hunting!" If you have a love and passion for music," Focus and put your self in the vision of the music you love to create!" If you love watching a person speak, " put yourself in the position of getting that person's tapes, or dvd, and listening to them!" I

Ever since doing this, I have found myself more happier when I contrentrate on the things that I love and have great passion about!

I really hoped that this has helped! I hope to hear your comments!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment